Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Philip "J.P." Brown in Arizona

Below is a video of me (Philip "J.P." Brown) re-living my days from Basic Training and the SP Academy at Lackland AFB. This is by way of the Peoria (AZ) Police Department's Citizens Police Academy.

I show up at the 3:52 mark being "inspected", again at the 20:22 mark driving "Code 3" on the road course, and finally at the 25:47 mark praising the course.

Note: The video has been removed by Peoria.
  • Click HERE for the Peoria Citizen's Police Academy
'Philip
Philip "J.P." Brown being "inspected"
(screen capture of Peoria PD, AZ, video)


A few weeks into the Citizens Police Academy (that's me sitting at the table on the far right with my back to the wall)
(photo via Peoria PD, AZ)


American Red Cross Call Center, Phoenix, AZ - 2009
Philip "J.P." Brown volunteering and answering inquiries
(photo by American Red Cross PIO Tracey Kiest)


Here's the campus where I am an instructor. It's Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
(photo by Philip "J.P." Brown)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for Scott Peterson. I have been looking for years. Last I knew he was at KI Sawyer but haven't found him yet. He can email me at quickdraw_m@yahoo.com. I live in Arizona now.

    ReplyDelete